Buy the T-Stroke® Putting Training Aid & the T-Stroke® Arc Putting Mat as a special discounted combined package and save
At PlaneSWING we select only the most effective golf teaching and training aids
We try them and test them and only when we believe they truly deliver on their promise, do we offer them to you.
The Revolutionary Golf Putting Training Aid
T-Stroke ® has been designed by European Tour Putting Coach, Andy Gorman.
During its debut week it contributed significantly to a 4th place finish at Wentworth PGA Championships. Since then, massive numbers of budding golfers are using T-Stroke ® as an approach to their putting training within their practise routines. We look forward to our first PGA championship win with the T-Stroke ®.
What is ‘T-Stroke’?
- T-Stroke has been designed by PGA Putting Coach, Andy Gorman to achieve the optimum set-up position for the putting stroke.
- T-Stroke simply attaches to the top of the putter and rests on the forearms ensuring a Square Forearm & Shoulder Alignment to your Target-line.
- By resting the alignment bar on the front of the forearms the ‘shaft-plane-angle’ is parallel to the forearms. This set-up position is endorsed by leading putting coaches.
- The club face stays squarer during the putting stroke increasing the direction consistency, starting more putts on the intended target-line!
- T-Stroke helps to eliminate excessive wrist action in the stroke and improves the rhythm & timing of the stroke up to 40%. This help distance control, lowering your putts per round…
- Practicing this bio-mechanical principle will improve your putting stroke consistency an improved stroke, leads to improved roll and fewer putts.
T-Stroke® Putting Arc Mat
The ‘all new’ black Tour-Edition assists players of all standards to visualize the movement of the putter head and sweet-spot in the putting stroke.
T-Stroke ® is the Revolutionary Putting Training Aid from ARC Golf Concepts. T-Stroke ® has been designed by European Tour Putting Coach, Andy Gorman. It has also been used on the European Tour since 2012 and is a must for anyone looking to get their optimum set-up.
The key to its success is that it promotes better alignment which helps you stroke and roll of the ball better. T-Stroke ® creates perfect alignment of the arms & shoulders whilst the connection enhances the rhythm of the stroke without artificial feelings or restrictions.