PlaneSWING® Training System with Long, Short & Long Light PowerSLIDERS
Free Instructional video in 15 easy to understand sections
PlaneSWING Golf Training System
Width and extension are important and PlaneSWING really helps you build both and remain in balance! Getting into a good position at the top of the backswing allows you to swing freely through the impact zone and extend towards the target. It really is Plane and Simple!
Achieve a consistent swing!
PlaneSWING simply, quickly and dramatically improves a golfers understanding of the swing delivering rapid and long lasting improvement.
PlaneSWING is a kinaesthetic teaching, training and golf fitness system that when set to a golfer’s ideal swing plane allows the golfer to build a powerful and repeatable motion whilst training and conditioning specifically the muscles used in the golf swing.
The PlaneSWING concept is used and endorsed by some of the World’s leading golf teachers and is now available to every golfer. Plus we have made significant improvements on other swing hoops.PlaneSWING comprises of 7 key elements:
- Comprehensive Instructional Video via a link.
- A multi-adjustable hoop with a telescopic strut for angle setting
- The PlaneGUIDE. This elasticated cord is used for determining the setting for a golfers ideal swing plane
- A weighted long PowerSLIDER, 112 cm and 1.3kg (simulates driver to 5 iron), a SHORT PowerSLIDER 100cm and 1kg which simulates 6 iron to wedge and a long LIGHTER PowerSLIDER designed for ladies and juniors. Each stretches and trains specifically the muscles used in the golf swing creating the powerful and repeatable motion that golfers seek.
- The PlaneCHECKER. This fits into the end of the club (handle) and acts as a simple reference tool, indicating whether or not the golfer is on plane at the top of the back swing and follow-through, plus it’s a great reference point at impact position
- The Stance Alignment Mat has straight lines to aid a consistently square set-up
- Numbered self-adhesive decals. These are numbered 1 thru 12 and when placed on the upper hoop in a clock formation facing in towards the golfer, they provide the perfect aid for drills and to gradual swing development.
PlaneSWING is constructed of robust powder-coated steel and is weather resistant.
We also include an easy to understand fully illustrated assembly booklet with a How to Use section plus we offer unrivaled on-going customer assistance via email and phone.
Assembly is a once-only job and takes approximately 45 minutes. Once assembled, the PlaneSWING can easily fold in half and rolls away (on wheels) in seconds for easy storage.
Important when using PlaneSWING
- Never use a golf club on PlaneSWING. Only the PowerSLIDER
- Do not attempt to hit balls when using PlaneSWING
- Always build the swing using the shoulders and arms and keep the motion smooth and passive. This ensures gentle and effective stretching and conditioning of the golfing muscles
- Carefully follow the health and safety instructions and guide on how to use PlaneSWING
Box Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 1651mm (65in) x width: 533mm (21in) x depth: 203mm (8in)
- Weight: 34kg (75lbs)
Space Required When In Use Inside (allowing for extension of PowerSLIDER):
- Height: 7ft 6in (2286mm)
- Width: 11.5ft (3420mm)
- Depth: 4ft 10in (1450mm)
Kevin Coan, Missouri, USA –
After a month of using PlaneSWING I’ve seen unimaginable results. This is the best investment I’ve ever made in golf.
Coach Jeff Carine, Florida, USA –
The results I’m getting with PlaneSWING are astonishing. This should change the entire way the game (golf) is taught
John Browne, Ireland –
I’ve only had it for 3 days and played a quick 9 holes this evening with some of the straightest and longest drives I have ever hit! I have always played fighting a weak fade and sometimes slice, since using PlaneSWING my irons are arrow straight and I can see the ball trying to draw which feels fantastic.
Another huge benefit for me; having suffered with a sore lower back having had a disc removed 10 years ago, I’m loose and pain free.
Alex Wright, UK –
I decided to take the plunge and buy a PlaneSWING. I wish I’d done it years ago. More fairways and greens in regulation and better ball striking…and my first hole in one! Woohoo!
Darren Clarke, Open Champion 2011 and Ryder Cup legend –
Still the BEST training aid ever!
Mark Hensby PGA Tour & European Tour Winner –
PlaneSWING is by far the best training aid on the market….I use it every day.
Kevin Craggs, Coach to Colin Montgomerie, Paula Creamer and Head of Instruction at IMG Academy, Florida, USA –
I coach beginners to Major winners and don’t hesitate to use PlaneSWING with every student. I believe there’s no better training aid.
Leighann Albaugh, PGA, Virginia, USA –
As both a one & two plane instructor I was reluctant to use PlaneSWING but I am absolutely impressed with how quickly kids, even seasoned players, grasp the needed changes.
Thank YOU! I’m a very happy customer.
Chuck Scoggins, College Coach –
We’ve had great success our juniors have won over 100 tournaments… my advice to you is to get PlaneSWING into your Academy as soon as you can.
John McCartin, PGA, Chicago –
PlaneSWING gets people excited about their golf and learning the game and it’s grown my lesson business.
Colin Moody, 4 handicap, UK –
I play off 4 and have had PlaneSWING for 2 years. It helps me because I have the habit of a short swing and coming over the top and it helps me release straighter.
Jeff Cesanaro, North Carolina, USA –
PlaneSWING works wonders. I had a case of the shanks for years and with daily use of this trainer, it put me on plane. It gives you perfect muscle memory for how to deliver the club face square to the ball.
Tony Clark, the inventor of this training device was kind enough to call me to analyze my swing during my training. The delivery of my plane swing was fast!!! I highly recommend PlaneSWING if you have swing faults that you are looking to fix!
Ricky Muddimer, UK –
I’ve achieved a single figure handicap and stayed there! PlaneSWING’s a massive help
Stan Allen, Australia –
Just bought a new house. Main criteria was it has to have a ceiling high enough to accommodate my PlaneSWING, lol.
Roger Johnston, Florida, USA –
After one lesson in PlaneSWING with Tony Clark, I was 20 yards longer with my driver and a club longer with my irons. Understanding the swing plane is transformational!
Lester Olsen, Australia –
My wife is playing beautiful golf thanks to PlaneSWING and recommends it to her friends.
Derek Swallie, Ohio, USA –
Just wanted to tell you how great your product is and how much the PlaneSWING has changed my game to the good. Unbelievable how much this has helped me. Awesome product!
HUGO BLACK, Australia –
I’ve received my PlaneSWING and super impressed how quick it arrived. I set it up straight away have been using it for a week now. It’s amazing!
Andrew M, Florida –
I’ve used and sold swing hoops before and what I like about PlaneSWING is its simplicity. The mat has straight stance alignment lines which is less confusing and the PowerSLIDER, while still heavier than a club, allowed a much more relaxed swing motion than other heavy clubs, but still worked the golfing muscles and delivered on performance.
Keith Marriott, PGA Pro Geneva Golf Club –
Got the PlaneSwing and really happy. I have installed it in our indoor teaching room here in Geneva. Great product, Great service.